SAN FRANCISCO DUI ATTORNEY
If you have been arrested for a San Francisco DUI, San Francisco DUI with injury or a San Francisco DUI with priors, this page was created to provide specific information about your case. There are several things that you should know about your arrest:
- Contact the San Francisco DMV to request a hearing within ten days of your arrest or lose your license!
- All San Francisco DUI cases, no matter what neighborhood you were arrested in, will be heard at the Hall of Justice located at 850 Bryant St.. Here is were all criminal cases originate and will usually remain.
- The misdemeanor arraignment departments are located in the second floor of the hall of justice. If your case is a San Francisco DUI charged as a felony it will be heard in one of the departments located in first floor. If you are not sure were your case is being heard, there is a daily calendar that is posted outside room 101 on the first floor that contains all the names of Defendant's being heard for the day and which department number it will be in. Check there!
- San Francisco juries are one of the best to have on a San Francisco DUI case in the whole Bay Area!
- When you appear in Court you will be asked how you plead, the response should always be not guilty (with some exceptions). You should ask contact us before your court date or ask for time to talk to us from the Court. You can also ask for a Public Defender if you cannot afford an Attorney.
- San Francisco is a great place to litigate a San Francisco DUI case due to the nature of the Jury pool, so don't give in and make sure that you investigate your case. You can find more general information about DUI cases in general by clicking on the "ABOUT THE FIRM" link above, or by clicking on the "HOME" link below.
If you have been arrested for a San Francisco DUI and are looking for a San Francisco DUI Attorney or a San Francisco DUI lawyer, you have come to the right place. We are ethical, knowledgeable and aggressive in our defense. You can call us to schedule a free case evaluation, in person or over the phone, at (415) 378-4133. We urge you to look at our qualifications and our track record. We will provide references upon request. We know the San Francisco DUI Courts and know how to successfully maneuver a DUI case. Call us today!
Below please find some useful links related to a San Francisco DUI case:
- San Francisco Superior Court
- San Francisco Superior Court phone numbers
- San Francisco Public Defenders Office
- San Francisco Probation Department
- San Francisco sheriff
- San Francisco DUI classes
- San Francisco work program
***VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR A DUI IN SAN FRANCISCO YOU MUST CONTACT THE DRIVER SAFETY OFFICE IN SAN FRANCISCO TO SCHEDULE A HEARING WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR ARREST! FEEL FREE TO CALL OUR OFFICE AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO DO SO WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION!