SAN MATEO TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY
SAN MATEO TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY INFORMATION:
We have created this page in order to provide the public with useful information about the San Mateo traffic Courts. We have been handling traffic tickets in San Mateo County for a long time. I am a South San Francisco Traffic Attorney/Lawyer; San Mateo Traffic Attorney/Lawyer; and Redwood City Traffic Attorney/Lawyer. We handle, and have handled every type of traffic ticket offense you can think of in the San Mateo County Traffic Courts, with great success.
IF you have received a traffic ticket in San Mateo and are in need of a South San Francisco Traffic Attorney/Lawyer; San Mateo Traffic Ticket Attorney/Lawyer; or a Redwood City Traffic Attorney/Lawyer. You have come to the right place. Here is some information that you should know about a traffic ticket in San Mateo County:
- There are three courthouses in San Mateo County and all three of them hear san mateo issued traffic ticket matters. The three are: The Southern Branch located at, 500 County Center, Redwood City, CA 94063; the Central Branch Located at, 800 North Humboldt Street, San Mateo, CA, 94401; and the Northern Branch located at,1050 Mission Road, South San Francisco, CA 94080.
- There are normally three Commissioners assigned to hear San Mateo Traffic ticket cases. They are, the Hon. Commissioner Hugo Borja, out of the Southern Branch; Hon. Commissioner Susan Greenberg out of the Central Branch; and the Hon. Commissioner out of the San Mateo Northern Branch.
- You must know who you are appearing in front of and how they handle the different types of traffic cases before them.
- If you have been cited for speeding over 100 m.p.h. and you are convicted, your license will be suspended for thirty-days.
- know your Courts and know your Judges.
The San Mateo Traffic Courts are not an easy place to navigate for a novice. You really must have the necessary information to properly defend a traffic case in these Courts. If you are looking for a South San Francisco traffic ticket Attorney/Lawyer; a San Mateo Traffic ticket Attorney/Lawyer; or a Redwood City traffic ticket Attorney/Lawyer who knows their way around the San Mateo Traffic Courts, then you have come to the right place. We know the Courts, we know the Judges and more importantly, we know the law. If you got a ticket don't risk getting points on your license or having your insurance rates sky rocket. Call us we can help, (415) 378-4133.
The South San Francisco red light cameras are now up and running. These are very difficult cases for non-Attorneys to properly and successfully defend. There are many objections that can successfully defeat a South San Francisco red light camera ticket, but you must know the Evidence Code and how to use it. If you are looking for a South San Francisco red light camera Attorney/Lawyer to help defeat and win your case, then you have come to the right place. Call us today, (415) 378-4133, we can help! We have been successfully fighting red light camera tickets for years. Don't risk points on your record or having your insurance rates go sky high, call us today.