Yes, most of the time.  If you have only paid a citation without ever going to court, we can get it off your record.  If you appeared in Court and for some odd reason plead guilty to a charge we can file a Motion to set aside the conviction and move to clear the citation.

If you want to know if we can clear your record of points and or accidents, you need to get a current copy of your driving record and fax it to us.  We will review it free of charge and let you know what we can and cannot do and how much it would cost.  Call us today if you need your CDL record cleared.