OAKLAND TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY
OAKLAND TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY INFORMATION:
We have created this page to provide helpful information for anyone who has received a oakland traffic ticket or a traffic ticket in Oakland. So, if you have been given a traffic ticket by the Oakland Police Department, the Alameda County Sherriffs Office or the Oakland CHP and are heading to the Oakland traffic Court, here are a few things you should know about:
- If you have an: Albany traffic ticket; Alameda traffic ticket; Berkeley traffic ticket; Emeryville traffic ticket; Oakland traffic ticket; or a Piedmont traffic ticket, your case will be heard out of the Wiley Emanuel Court House located at 661 Washington Street, First Floor Oakland, CA 94607. '
- There are three traffic departments in this Courthouse, Departments: 101, 102 & 103.
- There are three Four potential Commissioners that may hear your cases: Honorable Commissioner Carter, Honorable Judge (retired) Taber; Honorable Commissioner Rantzman; and Honorable Commissioner Rodrigue. You need to make sure that you know who is hearing your case so that you find out how they may treat or rule on any particular issue.
- You can go to online traffic school for an Oakland traffic ticket.
- You should always plead not guilty on any Oakland traffic ticket and make the state prove their case.
- You have a right to have a trial within 45 days of your arraignment, you should talk to us about wether you should enforce this right or waive it.
- If the Officer fails to appear at the trial date, or asks for a continuance, you must request that your case be dismissed for lack of prosecution. You should object to any continuance, specially if it was done untimely and or without good cause.
If you have received an oakland traffic ticket in any of the cities mentioned above and are looking for an affordable experienced Oakland traffic ticket Attorney or Oakland traffic ticket Lawyer to handle your case, look no further. Our Oakland traffic ticket Attorneys have been successfully fighting oakland traffic tickets for 13 years. We know the Oakland Judges, we know the Oakland Court and it's procedures and we know it better then anyone. Call us today for a free consultation about your case. You will speak directly with one of our two Oakland traffic ticket Attorneys, Oakland traffic ticket Lawyers who can advise you properly on how to best handle your case. An Oakland traffic ticket can cost you your license, points and hundreds of dollars on insurance rates so don't gamble, call us today.
Here are a few helpful links:
- Oakland Traffic Court
- Oakland CHP
- Oakland Police Department
- Online traffic school for Oakland traffic ticket
Again, do not hesitate to call us. Here is the number where you will speak to Mr. Rodriguez, who is the Best traffic ticket Attorney in California and, the Best traffic ticket Attorney in Oakland (Oakland Traffic ticket Attorney).
You may also want to visit us at: www.TrafficAttorneyinOakland.com